MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Sales skills• Content Marketing • Strategic Planning
- Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities ie. Grow brands market share volume/value and profitability.
- Execute strategy implementation with cross functional teams.
- Conceptualise strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign that support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the brand and can sustain the brand’s performance.
- Collate local consumer insights and output from research plans to feed into the development of the brand strategy·
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts.
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required- Margin improvement
- Monitor and report the brand’s performance through brand health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (awareness, trial, attribute rating etc).
- Ensuring for adequate communication and activation as is normal for any brand manager designation.
- Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies
- Supervise brand content and manage access to brand assets
- 5 years and above industry experience in the Strategy function in a reputable advertising agency.
- Experience working with sound FMCG brands for a minimum of 2 years is key whilst being up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Prior experience in sales/marketing is a plus – as this is an innovation heavy and sales interface led role.
- Strong quantitative skills in terms of ability to grasp and understand pricing, margins for the products.
- Willingness to travel to the North – any reservation on this front is non-negotiable.
Interested applicants can click here: http://bit.ly/1VRnEgY